- No signing up fee.
- Quick and easy sign-up. Free sign up.
- From Microsoft, a tech company you can trust.
- Purchasing a Skype number is very cheap, especially compared to traditional London virtual number providers.
- You can and send text messages.
- Skype can forward to your mobile so that you are always reachable.
Cloud call: Strengths
- Integrates with Bullhorn, so you can make calls straight from the browser.
- Has the option to record all calls. Great for assessing new starters calls (and your own).
- Has the option to drop pre-recorded voicemails saving you time while doing Business Development and Candidate calls.
- Is a fully focused
- It can be set to auto-forward for times of day and week.
- Great reporting features. The dashboard is amazing.
- It can call pop so that you reduce dialling time.
- A Bullhorn partner.
- Its quality depends on the broadband speed and Wifi signal.
- You feel slightly cheap using it after testing Cloudcall.
- Does not integrate with Bullhorn.
Cloud call: Weaknesses
- A rather large set-up fee.
- Expensive for what you get.
- Extra cost to integrate with Bullhorn.
- Skype unlimited with a central London number cost the same as two months of cloud call.
- Hefty set-up fee. I a, very much against set up fees.
- Too many features for a solo-recruiter like me.
After reviewing both packages in the end, I choose Skype. Why did I come to such a decision? Skype offered all that I needed for the moment. Cloud call really is an excellent service. It has bells. It has whistles.
However, I, at this juncture do not need bells and whistles. Skype suited my needs and was well within my budget. If you are going to use VoIP my suggestion, start with Skype as a test and move onto services like Cloudcall should you find VoIP an excellent service for your agency?
The Naked Recruit is funded through our affiliate link program with Acuity Scheduling. It is a tool that has saved me dozens of hours.
Check out Acuity Check out Acuity Today